skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The world, it won't wait for you...
it's got its own things to do
Thursday, March 6
It could work
Dear Terrorists~
I know you THINK you hate America but in actuality, you hate Scientology. So, since I've cleared that up for you, have at 'em.
Sincerely,
Me
P.S. You really hate Tom Cruise too.
2 comments:
idrumgood
said...
I like you.
March 12, 2008 at 12:46 PM
Sarah Iliff McGill (Sarah Daehler Iliff)
said...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I miss you.
July 11, 2008 at 7:14 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm Bryan.
Have a look inside my brain, whynot? We're all a little mad here.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Las Crónicas Guatemaltecas
Go and Do
Urgack
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(3)
▼
March
(2)
It could work
Quit eating bad cheese
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
September
(2)
Chicago Bears Official News
2 comments:
I like you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I miss you.
Post a Comment