Monday, September 10

What one does, the other usually follows

This is a great idea: blogging to let everyone that I don't see or talk to everyday what exactly I do out here in the hot Southwest, which isn't much. But like most great ideas, it isn't my own; it originally was one of the Great DunkMcFunkersen or, as I've referred to him before, The Other Bryan. I usually like his ideas, so when he does something I like, I do it too. I did it with LiveJournal and MySpace, so it makes sense to do this too, so he can read about me as I read about him. I'll also follow his format, since I've always liked his links/humor/wit/observations. BUT everything else will be original. Well, at least what happens to me.

So where to begin. I moved into a new apartment, I need a couch, and a new job. Today I'm sitting on the floor (again, no couch), watching crappy TV since I woke up and waiting to go have lunch with the GF. After that I'll probably go into the office to let the apartment managers know that I'd like air conditioning that doesn't cause the apartment to flood every time it shuts off. And then I'll probably call a couple hospitals to try and find a job. Maybe a little Guitar Hero and some real guitar, followed by dinner, some Fantasy Football work, and probably bed. My life is not terribly interesting these days because I have no money really to make it interesting. Well, I'm off to start my shower and make some lunch and get the day started. I'll try to update at least 3 times a week, but odds are there will be nothing interesting really to see and you'll eventually not care about it.

But at least I'll have something to do now.